The Sims 4 Ultimate Mod Manager is a fully featured application to manage mods and custom content for the Sims 4.
An update to make updating easier huh? This is just a small update but it should hopefully help keep everyone on the latest version.
Automatic updates! The application will now tell you on launch if there is a new version available. This can be turned off in the settings.
Bugfix: Clicking load all will no longer crash the application when there is an identically named file already loaded (and vice versa, of course).
Bugfix: Window titles have proper names now.
Larger updates are coming soon. I’m currently working on an embedded file browser and setting up the groundwork for localisation down the line. A reader for log files is also being worked on. Hopefully the application will let you know when the next version is ready to download!
- Switch between and manage multiple libraries on the fly
- Create, rename and delete libraries within the application
- User friendly design
- Load/Unload multiple mods at once with multi select
- Drag and drop files onto the load/unload list to send them to the respective directories (even works from within WinRAR)
- Auto detect and identify different sorts of CC
- Option to automatically unload mods on game exit
- Multiple view styles for your mod lists
How to use:
Upon starting the application, it will drop a folder in your documents folder called ‘TS4Libraries’ (this will be configurable in the future).
Any subfolder in that folder will be treated as a library and display in the ‘Libraries’ section of the application.
When you select a library, all of the CC in the library will populate the ‘Unloaded’ list where you can then load it into your mods folder.
Unloading a mod will move it back into the library that is currently selected.
- Sorting options
- 32/64bit toggle
- Resizable UI
- Directory browser to explore the contents of libraries including the ability to delete, rename & move files all within the application.
- Different colour schemes (potentially with support for creating your own)
- Update checker for CC
- An option to specify which mod belongs in which library so that mods can automatically be sent back to said library when unloaded
- A preset manager to load multiple mods from multiple libraries without switching
- A save game manager
Super-Duper Long Term:
- Localisation into multiple different languages
- macOS version (maybe)