Is there a zombie apocalypse mod for Sims 4?
The Zombie Apocalypse Mod is a well-developed story alternative that you can now take in the game. Undead Sims will invade your world and start spreading a virus that infects the regular Sims and turns them into zombies. You will have to fight off this invasion and survive through dire times.
Recuperating from a zombie and turning around into a human is conceivable also, and you will have a ton of extra things that can help you persevere. These incorporate an enemy of contamination gas veil, firearm and ammunition, serums, emergency treatment units, and significantly more!
- Zombie Children:
- Children can now now fully experience the horror of the apocalypse, they now can:
- Get bitten by zombies (Children-Elders)
- Bite others as zombies (Children-Elders)
- Use all survival items and abilities that previously were exclusive to (Teen – Elders)
*Except for Shotguns & Assault rifles since they are too heavy to be operated by children.
- You can now assign partners to help you fight the undead!
- Partners will follow the sim who assigned them where ever they walk (Unless ordered to stay)
- They will shoot zombies/nemesis if they were around
*Partners need weapons and ammo + autonomous shooting to kill
*I’ve added options in the partners menu to give the required items and traits to sims
- You also now heal other injured sims using the first aid spray
- Jill Valentine:
- A highly skilled S.T.A.R.S Police officer that has a lot of experience with fighting zombies
- You can request Jill’s help from the “Partners” menu
- She’ll arrive at the scene and take care of any zombies around
- But be careful, she’s often stalked by NEMESIS and he’ll show up whenever she’s around
- A deadly tyrant developed by Umbrella, designed to hunt down and kill all S.T.A.R.S members and anyone who stands in his way.
- You can lure NEMESIS to show up by broadcasting a S.T.A.R.S radio signal
- Once he arrives he’ll try to kill anyone in his way but will mainly focus on Jill Valentine if she’s around
- Nemesis’s Attacks:
- Nemesis can deliver devastating punches that eventually kills your sim if not healed by a “First Aid Spray”
*There’s a chance that your sim would die from one punch only
*There’s a chance that your sim would dodge the punch, Zombie Hunter sims have a higher chance to dodge it.
- Nemesis might also kill you by using his tentacle to penetrate your sim’s head and infect it with the zombification virus, that turns your sim into a zombie instantly.
- Battling Nemesis:
- Nemesis has a large amount of health & needs to be constantly shot to be defeated
- You can shoot Nemesis using the Handgun/Shotgun/Assault Rifle
- Multiple sims can shoot Nemesis at the same time
- Different parts of his body will burst blood and small flames whenever his health decreases in a certain amount
- Nemesis will drop a large amount of survival items upon getting defeated
*Nemesis is a regenerative Tyrant, meaning that he’ll constantly get revived and regenerate his health after leaving the scene
*A custom battle 2:11 music will play upon Nemesis’s arrival and will stop when the duration has ended.
*You can lower the music’s volume or mute it by lowering the “UI Sounds” volume meter found in the game’s *Audio* options.
- Playing As Nemesis:
- You can turn your sim into Nemesis and kill others using his attacks
*Explained in the new options below